Christmosas are a holiday version of the popular deep-fried Indian treat. Christmosas are filled with spiced potatoes, onions, coriander and the holiday spirit.
- Samosas, prepared by someone else and purchased at a nearby Indian takeout
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and/or butterscotch sauce
- Candy Canes
- Purchase samosas
- Warm the chocolate, caramel and/or butterscotch sauce
- Stick a candy cane into the samosas
- Spoon the sauce onto the samosas.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon to taste.
- Host a Christmosas party at your house! Note: It might be best if the guests don't realize that it's a Christmosas party until they arrive. Possibly not even then.